Friday, August 8, 2014

Down the garden path...

This spring, before I got lost in the madness of finishing Lestrange, I was working on a new e-book of sock designs. You'll remember these two:

Secret Garden
 
 and Garden Gate
The set was always mean to have a third design... I had it charted out, yarn dyed up and everything. But, well... you know what happened.

But now with Lestrange and Watershed done, and Vanellope off the needles and freeing up my dpns - I can finally give the third design the attention it deserves

So I give you...
Garden Path! Yeah - okay... it's not very far along as it's still just lunch-time knitting -but hey... At least it's actually cast on! And I can tell you I'm using Twisted House Cat in Agave. And I love it!

3 comments:

Araignee said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with. I love the first two.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Pretty colour. Love the three in combination ... but I don't suppose the next pair will be a bit longer in the leg? LOL!

kathy b said...

LOve the color and the pattern !