Tuesday, July 22, 2014

And so it goes

As mentioned, I'm still working away on Lestrange.

I am about half way through the final piece and I am desperate to get it done.

How desperate you ask?

Desperate enough that I've started taking it to work with me so I can sneak in a few rows over lunch.

That's not desperate you say...

Well I'm desperate enough that when I noticed a HUGE error, I refused to rip it back.

You see - there are two sets of leaves and they are supposed to shift, so the second row is tucked between the first row. But somehow I shifted the pattern and now the leaves are stacked.

And this is how desperate I am - as soon as I noticed I thought... "passed the point of no return!" and just kept knitting

Come hell or high water... Lestrange will be off the needles by Saturday!

4 comments:

kathy b said...

You are the boss of your knitting you know! GO for stacked leaves

Rachelle said...

It's not an error, it's a change to the original design.

Araignee said...

If you can't see it from a galloping horse, it's not a mistake that needs ripping. Not sure where I heard that but I tell it to myself all the time.

Unknown said...

Oh, wow. You ARE desperate to finish!! LOL!